Become a Super Sponsor and help us to develop models for integrating personal finance into K-12 core curricula. For $1,500 you sponsor one of two meetings we hold throughout the year in which we prepare an implementation plan for successful youth financial literacy. We present our strategic plan to the legislature, state board of education, and the business community in hopes of gaining support from all industries.
As a Super Sponsor:
- you are welcome to attend one of our bi-annual meetings,
- you have a chance to speak at the meeting,
- your business name and logo will be included on all printed material,
- your company will be featured on our website,
- and most importantly - you provide an invaluable networking event,
- in which financial literacy advocates join efforts to make our goals a reality.